Dated : 22nd Jan 2021
‘Personal information’ means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
While you use our products and services you may be asked to provide certain types of personal information. This might happen through our website, applications, online chat systems, telephone, paper forms, or in-person meetings.
- Account Details- username, password, profile picture.
- Contact Details- email address, phone number.
- Location Details- physical address, billing address.
- Identity Details- full name, proof of identity (e.g. drivers licence, passport), proof of address (Aadhar Card / Voter IDl), photograph of the user.
- Financial Information- credit card details, wire transfer details, payment processor details
- User Generated Content- project descriptions and attachments, bid description, user profiles, user reviews, contest descriptions and attachment, user messages etc.
- Users can give permission for us to connect to their account on other platforms to collect personal information.
- Users have the ability to invite non-users to our platform by providing contact details such as email address. In these situations, the information will be collected and stored by us to contact the non-user and to prevent abuse of the invite systems.
We maintain records of the interactions we have with our users, including the products, services and customer support we have provided. This includes the interactions our users have with our platform such as when a user has viewed a page or clicked a button.
In order to deliver certain products or services we may passively collect your GPS coordinates,(Optional) where available from your device. Most modern devices such as smartphones will display a permission request when our platform requests this data.
When we are contacted we may collect personal information that is intrinsic to the communication. For example, if we are contacted via email, we will collect the email address used.
Also, pages viewed, buttons clicked, time spent viewing, search keywords, etc will be collected.
Links to other sites
Use of Personal Information.
The information we request, collect, and process is primarily used to provide users with the product or service they have requested. More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide the service or product you have requested;
- to facilitate the creation of a User Contract (see Terms of Service for more information);
- to provide technical or other support to you;
- to answer enquiries about our services, or to respond to a complaint;
- to promote our other programs, products or services which may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications);
- to allow for debugging, testing and otherwise operate our platforms;
- to conduct data analysis, research and otherwise build and improve our platforms;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
- for other purposes with your consent, unless you withdraw your consent for these purposes.
The ‘lawful processing’ grounds on which we will use personal information about our users are (but are not limited to):
- when a user has given consent;
- when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is party;
- processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of our users or of another natural person.
- processing is done in pursuing our legitimate interests, where these interests do not infringe on the rights of our users.
We use automated decision when helping matching users to jobs. This is done based on historical record of the users considering their past jobs, skills, search etc. Automated decision making is also used to recommend potential jobs to our users
Disclosing of Personal Information To our 3rd Party service providers
Our third party service providers are bound by contract to only use your personal information on our behalf, under our instructions.
Our third party service providers include:
- Cloud hosting, storage, networking and related providers
- Companies with whom we have a collaboration for recruitment
- SMS providers
- Payment and banking providers
- Marketing and analytics providers
- Security providers
- If we receive court orders
- If required by Law
- For other purpose but with your consent
All your personal information can be updated through the user settings pages.